Sr. SharePoint Consultant Application
Position: Sr. SharePoint Consultant
Type: Full Time
Travel Required: Minimal
is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the legal industry, focused on serving the top law firms in the country with best-in-class technology and services. Our industry knowledge, aptitude and most importantly, our hustle, has given prestigious recognition such as Vendor Thought Leader of the Year Finalist as well as being recognized for Exceptional Customer Service in the legal community.
Since 2010, has served the legal industry with a primary focus on developing intranets and extranets for legal industry clients. We have leveraged this experience and expertise into the development of first official product, . has been deployed to many of the nation’s top law firms with great success and is an ongoing evolution of determination and focus on providing best-in-class technologies and services for the legal industry.
As continues to gain traction in the market, our need for standout talent in the operations and project management space continues to grow as well. Our ultimate goal is to find and onboard an individual that 1) can help us oversee and closely manage our current and future implementation projects, 2) brings an energetic presence to our leadership, management and delivery teams, and 3) has the drive and commitment to help us continue to evolve our product into the best-in-class solution for the legal industry and beyond.
Since 2010, our business has been built upon hard work, commitment and the drive to succeed. Now, more than ever, we are in a position to take the business to the next level with , and are looking for the right individuals to join us on that journey.
As Infodash continues to gain traction in the market, our need for standout talent in the SharePoint consulting & administration space continues to grow as well. Our ultimate goal is to find and onboard an individual that 1) can help us implement Infodash for our clients, 2) brings an energetic presence to our delivery and client project teams, and 3) has the drive and commitment to help us continue to evolve our Infodash product into the best-in-class solution for the legal industry and beyond.
Since 2010, our business has been built upon hard work, commitment, and the drive to succeed. Now, more than ever, we are in a position to take the business to the next level with Infodash, and are looking for the right individuals to join us on that journey.
The Senior SharePoint Consultant will work with the technical team to carry out client deployments. The Consultant has an administrator skillset and leads the implementation of our Infodash Core platform, updates the software as necessary, and addresses & resolves identified issues with the software when necessary.
- Helping customers synthesize requirements into a consolidated technical/product specification.
- Deploying SharePoint Framework “SPFx” applications to SharePoint tenant.
- Managing SharePoint services such as User Profile, Search, and Term Store.
- 5+ years’ experience in SharePoint Administration
- Strong practical experience using PNP and Azure PowerShell modules
- Azure Management skills including app service architecture, app registrations and Azure Active Directory.
- Experience of developing SharePoint assets including pages, lists, libraries, templating, web part configuration, page setup, and content deployment.
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint development architecture including web parts, extensions and libraries.
- Excellent client facing experience and communications skills.
- Ability to work intuitively, alone or as part of a team.
- Task ownership and ability to work within deadlines / timelines and budgets.
- Maintains records of SharePoint updates, maintenance, and activity.
- Confidence to speak up when something looks wrong or at-risk, regardless of the recipient of the news.
- A tactful and fact-driven approach in all communications, internally and externally.
- Strong general written and verbal communications; candidate must be comfortable communicating with both business and technical resources (internally and externally) to help bridge gaps and reduce miscommunications.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience serving legal industry clients.
- A self-starter with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Responsive and diligent about communication and follow through.
- Articulate, enthusiastic, responsible, logical and thorough.
- Can work, communicate and facilitate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Has achieved corporate and/or peer recognition in previous roles.
- Works on self-driven schedule that optimally benefits both self and the team.